About Bakerview Chem-DryGet to know our father-son team
TRY TO REMEMBER YOUR EXPERIENCE THE LAST TIME YOU INVITED A SERVICE PROVIDER INTO YOUR HOME…
A guy shows up in a dilapidated work truck, looking as though he still hasn’t quite recovered from last night’s good time. He gets out of his vehicle followed by empty soda cans and candy wrappers. As he approaches your front door, you notice that his “uniform” is a pair of faded jeans and a stained T-shirt.
SOUND FAMILIAR? DID YOU CONTEMPLATE NOT ANSWERING THE DOOR?
If you did open the door, how did he smell? Did he snuff the day’s first cigarette out in your driveway or forget to wear deodorant? Was his breath fresh, or indicative of all the negatives I just described?
THIS MAY ALL SOUND EXAGGERATED, BUT PLEASE KNOW THAT IT ISN’T!
We’ve had similar experiences in our own home and have heard countless horror stories from our clients describing the above scenario TO A TEE! Unfortunately, “service provider” has become a very loose term.
My name is Dan Cosper and I own and operate Bakerview Chem-Dry with my son Cayden. This franchise has been running since 1986, so customer service is well ingrained in how we do business. We are committed to building relationships with our clients that keep them coming back year after year after year. We have always prided ourselves on the service we offer to our clients from the first phone call to the handshake at the end of their job. It is the client and the service we offer them that matters. That’s it, that’s all. It’s a simple formula for success that many so called service providers just don’t subscribe to. We offer services and products that are second to none in our industry, and the knowledge that our clients can rely on us to do the absolute best job possible. If not, we’ll come back and do it again!
If you are looking for a cheap carpet cleaning I’m afraid that we are just not it. We have invested a lot of time and money in training and in our equipment to ensure that we’re the best. If you are looking for true value out of every dollar you spend then we are exactly the company for you. So please, if you’d like to have a cleaning company that you can rely on to show up on time, clean and uniformed and offers service with a smile then give us a call or submit an online request. We will promptly answer any questions you may have and/or schedule a convenient appointment for you. Thank you for taking the time to read this section of our website. It will be my PRIVILEGE to serve you.
To provide our clients with the cleanest, fastest drying carpets in the industry. We commit to the satisfaction of EVERY client! We always use products that are safe for people(big and little) and pets(also big and little). Our products and cleaning method ensure a deep, thorough cleaning and leaves your indoor environment as clean and healthy as possible. Plus: we will arrive clean and in uniform- wearing a SMILE! (Whatever happened to service with a smile anyway?!)
Our 10 Steps for Success:
1. Pre-Cleaning walk through. This allows me to locate any major issues such as damage to the fabric, urine contamination and excessive soiling and wear.
2. Perform an exact measurement of the areas to be cleaned. Only the open, cleanable areas are charged for. If we aren’t cleaning it, you aren’t paying for it.
3. Make recommendations based on our walkthrough about additional products and services that could benefit you, your home and your family. Present firm pricing for your specific needs, and get your approval before any work begins. There are no surprises at the end.
4. VACUUM ALL AREAS- many companies DO NOT pre-vacuum for you. It is ALWAYS part of my process.
5. Pre-Treat ALL spots, traffic areas and potential permanent stains with safe and non-toxic pre-treatment. Note: It is at this point that we would apply the Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.) if you need that and purchased the product.
6. Pre-Condition ALL areas to be cleaned.
7. Agitate solution into fabric to help loosen and lift ground in soil, oils, food etc. for easier removal.
8. Clean with Chem Dry’s patented powerhead and Hot Carbonating Cleaning solution The Natural. Extract thoroughly to achieve 1-2 hour dry times.
9. Wipe down baseboards and thresholds. Perform post cleaning spot and stain removal as necessary.
10. Groom all areas with a brush or carpet rake. This lifts and sets the pile and leaves the all important lasting impression.
Additional Steps As Needed:
From time to time there are rooms, stairs, upholstery etc. that are so dirty, or have a lot of contamination or an overabundance of spots and stains that take significantly more time and solution to achieve great results is needed. If there are extra charges for these situations you will have been made aware before the job started (no surprises). If these measures are taken I offset what would be longer drying times in these areas by using an absorbent scrub pad and fans.